10 Thanksgiving 2015 leftovers
- Family are the people you choose.
- Do NOT I repeat do not feed the dogs sweet potatoes.
- Life is better with good music and happiness is laughter.
- My child has full-blown adult capabilities at expression, an evening of board games and charades with her can be likened to a wild night out with your best friend minus the cocktails plus more belly blows.
- Clean before you cook, while you cook and then sit your ass down and clean the rest in the morning.
- I have a ONE iced bear limit.
- Do something good for someone else. Extend an invitation to your house, give an unexpected gift, fore go one of your wants for another person’s needs.
- Live in gratitude for your tremendous abundance.
- Snuggle the people you love while they still fit in your arms and you still fit in theirs.
- Tell a story. Say thank you. Share a day. Worry less. Be present.
It was a good day.